Thursday, April 9, 2009

In The Studio With The Fam...

Itsheebz runnin' Pro Tools Session....In the studio
Laptop, Keyboard & other studio equipment....Reppin' RILLAZ & MESA 480
Main computer & Roland Phantom keyboard in the studio....
Not just one M-I-C.....Give me 3 Mics'
Me, Sister & Brother off that New Amsterdam...Studio Session...

The last couple of days I have been makin music with the Akai XR-20 beat machine...Also me and my bro went up north to my sisters crib to work on shit with her in her home studio...Just a couple pictures of some of the equipment and work in progress....

RILLAZ 1

5 comments:

KidNice said...

u do beats??

HEEBZ said...

Yea...
Just got heavy into it a couple months ago.

My brother and sister are the rappers.. I just clown on the mic and work on beats...Using mainly an Akai XR-20 & keyboard..

U do any music?

eyeD said...

that's pretty dope, is that a sputnik?

HEEBZ said...

Nah it's a Roland X6 Phantom....You do beats at all?

KidNice said...

dope
yea just started a year ago making beats...here's my myspace page: www.myspace.com/starrmanu