Sunday, January 10, 2010

Diggin' for vinyl...

Yesterday my brother & I visited a local music shop in Little Canada, MN "Rice St. Music & Memorabilia"


Here are a couple that we walked out with...some good classic records

These 2 photos are from a Half Price Books Store, where my brother & I were looking through some slim pickings of vinyl....


Anyone else into digging through the crates/vinyl collecting?

Where do you go-whats your spot called, What kind of vinyls do you go for?

It's been a couple of years now that my brother & I have been into collecting vinyl. Probably ever since my bro got some tables and an MPC 1000. We dig more for jazz,blues and funk records right now, we've got plenty of rock already....We still really don't know much about what record companies to look for or what years to buy, but we have a general idea of what were looking for to chop up and make some of them funky beats with....

If you have any suggestions as to what to look for or what you like to do when looking through vinyl's leave me a comment....

Until next dig session,
Schezzzirrr!



No comments: