Friday, December 25, 2009

MinneSnowta!

Christmas hat and all, after I came in from trying to clear the slick, heavy, wet, snow, slush from my driveway...Whoooftaaa






This is the big snowfall most of the Midwest and some southern states have been getting over the last couple of days....It started to fall Wednesday night and is still coming down as I'm writing this Christmas day....Suppose to snow all day through the night and finally be done pouring down on us by Saturday! If I can remember back its been a while since we had snow for days in a row and consisting of wet, sloppy, slush....I use to love snow, but that was back when I was young and would get my play on all day every day no matter how cold it was outside. I'm really contemplating moving to another Warmer state, maybe Arizona cuz I love it down there....

Whats your take on the white fluffy stuff?

No comments: