Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shyne to be released October 6, 2009

"After serving eight-and-a-half years of a 10 year sentence for his role in the infamous Club New York shooting on December 27, 1999, Shyne finally knows the day he will once again become a free man: October 6, 2009".

I was just thinking when the hell shyne was gonna be released. I remember he got a 10 year sentence but last year in XXL magazine I read that he would get parole in 2009. I was checking out Missinfo.tv and I saw the post about shyne being released....so good ups missinfo



Check out this video where shyne talks about Sean Combs and how he fucked him over while in court.....After your done peepin it you'll probably throw out all your diddy tapes, cds, posters, clothes....Right!!!! LMAO

I'm postin up some shyne videos......be on the look out

No comments: