Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Glimpse of Planet EARTH....

Relaxing after some fishing out on Gervais Lake, It's not the best lake but it's a hop, skip & a jump from our house
Another lake not too far from my house, Owasso Lake...Pooskin out on the boat *PIFF*

Crazy lookin clouds over da house
Kohlman Lake
Kohlman Lake
View from the dock on Gervais Lake
Bridge to enter Kohlman Lake from Gervais
They Ol Mississippi as I was driving over the bridge, Kinda got more of the door than the river
Double rainbow I happen to spot over the neighborhood


Out of control bass I caught on Gervais
1st fish I've caught in 5 or 6 years...Little guy but he put up a fight in the water

Couple Crackberry pictures I snapped over the last couple of days. We finally got our boat out and running, so we did some fishing. Next time we go out me and my bro are gonna chill and bring a beat machine or his MPC1000. It's nice and relaxing out on the water so why not make some hot tracks while were in the boat.

No comments: