Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cam' Ron to Release 2 Self Made Movies...

Cam' Ron has confirmed plans to release two upcoming films by the end of the year called The Bakery and Killa Season 2.

"The Bakery" features Cam's man Bang, Cam said in a recent interview. "It's just basically about trafficking drugs from state to state.

"Killa Season 2" is coming out this fall. Cam' Ron says, "we shot a couple scenes but I haven't really been working on it. I have a date to shoot in June, from June 5 to June 25 I believe. Then it'll take me about two weeks to edit so it'll be on point. I've shot about two or three scenes that I'm gonna keep for that. I did Killa Season 1 like that, I direct, produce, starred in, edited, I did everything...I'd rather write my own movie and act in my own stuff."


Can't wait for Cam to bust everyone in their ass this year after all the talk of his career over and everyone asking where is Cam???...Well He's Back...NO HOMO

No comments: