Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prodigy Writes Letter From Prison - His Top 40 Rappers

In This letter he takes shots at Hell Rell & Rick Ross....Saying "people think Hell Rell is a good rapper"...Also saying that "people get chills when they listen to Rick Ross like he is something special"....

I actually like Hell Rell and have bought his albums...DIPSET!
On the other hand don't listen to Rick Ross...
I don't like Mobb Deeps recent albums under G-Unit & I don't listen to them at all...

And sorry but Prodigy wouldn't make my top 50 rappers list....
Would he make yours???....let me know what you think about this...

Prodigy's top 40 list...

4 comments:

justbrad said...

yes he would.. if only for one song alone, "keep it thoro"

DJ.Hiebs said...

Prodigy is a lame and he makes a shitty best rappers list. Even I could name a top rappers list better than he can.Anyway Let me quote "Blood on the wall" by Joe Budden

"real talk i cant front on your old shit
now you just old as shit, now old and sick
instead of holdin my dick here's a better way,
nevermind me worry bout your medicade,
shits so unfair nigga beefs carried your ass your whole career"

Ha Ha..Prodigy is way past his prime...

HEEBZ said...

He wouldn't make my top 40 but back in the day Mobb Deep was dope...

If I was doing group lists he would on the fact that Havoc makes them hard beats!

Thats just my opinion>>>

Mr. 40. Watt said...

He would make my list just as he wrote his as mobb deep...but da old mobb deep. Only thing we didn't see eye 2 eye on is I ain't heard too much from Remy Ma & I would've replaced foxy wit Queen Latifa. Foxy can't fuck wit da Queen Bee in my opinion & she's already on da list.

- Mr. 40. Watt -

deucedouble.blogspot.com