Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3/9 Fine Line Music Cafe....Rhymesayers Performance!!!

ITSHEEBZ chillin' outside Fine Line Music Cafe before show...
ITSHEEBZ & D.J-Hiebs First In Line For Concert...
St. Paul Slim & Toki Wright Perform Together to open up the show...
St. Paul Slim doing his thing...
Toki Wright just announced his Rhymesayers album coming out in June...

Until this concert I have never heard St. Paul slim rap...But he came out hyped and got the crowd into it & showed me love with a hand shake...My Bro & I got there an hour and a half early & waited in the mist/rain but this concert was well worth it...At one point St. Paul Slim bent down in front of me and did his rap and I was like oooohhh...He killed it...Toki Wright has talent & is going to do well with his first debut coming June '09...Toki & Slim got the crowd hyped & from there it was history...

No comments: