Saturday, February 28, 2009

What You Know Bout Fu-Schnickens - BREAKDOWN



I recently found Fu-Schnickens "Nervous Breakdown" cd. I had to get it and check it out....One time through and I have to say they are one of my favorite groups of the old school...They remind me of a Das EFX except they flip shit backwards & are a little more crazy with the flows than Das...

They broke up because Jive records wanted them to record songs their way, so they bowed out of the game for the integrity of their flow...

Would deffinately recommend going out and looking for this cd...or any of the others, its well worth the money if you can find it...

I heard one of the members Chip Fu is suppose to drop an album called "MAATH" (Music, Appreciation, Art, Time & Healing) It's going to be half hip hop & half raggae...

^Breakdowwwnnn^^^
***FU***

No comments: