Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Radiator!

Today I'm about to go pick up my new radiator for my car...My old one has been broke and leaking for a min now so I am going to put the new one in without paying the $300.00 labor fee from a service garage....

I Figure that will probably take up half a day or so, and then if it gets done right and my car runs....I will be off to look for the dream job that's not out there right now with this economy in turmoil....

So today could become a busy day since yesterday I finished doin my taxes $$$ and have to drop those off at the post office so I can get my hard earned money back from uncle sam....Or a 3rd of it back....u kno how taxes work----they take take take and then give a lil back each year.............................................WORD................................................

^I'mOut^^^
***UnTiLnExTiMe*

No comments: