Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dead It!


Hip hop bling has gotten way outta hand over the last couple of years.....You got rappers comin up on bullsh!t raps about getting money and what they own....what the fuck do I care!

In my opinion that's part of whats ruining the hip hip world....

Hip hop was so much better in the 80'-90's where everyone would get together to flow and bust hot verses over a Dj scratching a hot beat....wasn't no beefs or any other bullsh!t.

Now its more or less if I say I have this much money or if I diss this rapper who has made it...Im the sh!t...NOT!!!

I respect all the rappers who are putting out real true music & aren't on this other type sh!t... Their albums are the ones I will buy....

^SpitTheTRUTH!^^^
***DEADIT***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I feel you man. I try to post every once in awhile a video from back in the day to show these people what real hip hop is. Continue to follow me, and I will do the same. Stay up.